Swings N Things - Swings N' Things not at home

New York, New York 1 comment

A few weeks ago I ordered a new hammock from Swings N' Things. I have done business with this company in the past with good results; times change.

After a week and a half had passed and still no hammock, I called to inquire about 'tracking options' since their website does not offer the service. I was greeted by voice-mail. Must be a busy place. I left a message and waited. Two days pass and no response, so I sent an email. Same results.

I have called everyday, several times a day, only to have a computer tell me to leave a message. I am starting the dispute process with my bank so that I can get the charges returned to me.

This is not a good company to do business with and I would recommend looking elsewhere. Regardless of their 'claim' of "most affordable prices" there are other companies that are priced the same, or very close, and actually return customer calls. Stay away from Swings N' Things!

Review about: Hammock.

Comments

Cannibal
Jandira, Sao Paulo, Brazil #37190

Wow!This thing really works.

I received a voice mail (how appropriate) from Swings N' Things just now. One of the owners called saying he had been out of the office for the last couple of days.

He provided me with the tracking number and explained the reason for the delay in shipment.

I am satisfied with the information, but still a bit steamed that I had to get ugly to get it.I am still undecided if I will do business with them in the future, but at least they put the option back on the table.